Online Marketer - Engeland (U.K.)
Gepubliceerd op: 20 april 2014
Door: Hans Scheffer
In the heart of Rotterdam, halfway down Witte de Withstraat, you’ll find the nicest company in the Netherlands. In a fantastic office, steeped full of history, we’re a start-up with track-record and ambition and we’re looking for equally ambitious people – young dynamic professionals who don’t shy away from ‘actively taking part and getting their hands dirty’. People who realize that the world is changing, that the internet is not just the future but here and now. How ambitious are you?
We’re looking for an Online Marketer for the UK market, someone passionate about the internet and e-commerce. Drukzo will be trading in the UK as Helloprint.com and the marketing role could function equally effectively from our office in Rotterdam or our office in the UK. As Online Marketer for the UK you will be responsible for increasing traffic and conversion for our new portal Helloprint.com. You will have an indepent role within the Drukzo marketing team and report to the UK Country Manager and eCommerce manager. Your focus will be on SEO, SEA (adword, Bing, Display), content marketing, display and affiliate marketing. With English being your first language, we would ideally like you to be bilingual in English and Dutch.
You and your role
- You are responsible for the active management and implementation of our online markting in the UK
- You create the UK content of all our online and offline channels and are able to clearly position us with the requisite crisp and clear ‘tone of voice’
- You contribute actively to drive more traffic to our portal and further improve conversion
- You are proactive and act decisively
- E-commerce has no secrets for you – you live and breath eCommerce
- You are well aware of the latest trends and developments
- You are qualified to university degree or equivalent level
- You have 1 to 3 years online marketing experience
What we offer you
We offer a challenging function within a modern, innovative and quickly growing organisation. You will have the scope to take responsibility and develop because we like people with ambition! Next to this we provide excellent conditions, a comfortable work environment, work related social activities, and a team of young colleagues that celebrates all successes. Dependent on your aspirations, we also provide the opportunity for you to grow the role into a leading position for our UK team and office.
Are you inspired? Does your profile really match what we’re looking for? And can you start immediately? Reply now to [email protected]